Who doesn’t love a good cake?
So here’s the honey cake I made a while ago. Basically, I wanted cake, but I don’t usually have sugar or butter, so I had to improvise! The cake’s a little more dense than your regular cake, but it takes nothing away from the great taste.
Looking at this makes me want to make more cake…
- 140ml Melted coconut oil (not too hot)
- 140ml Honey
- 160g Self-raising flour
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tsp cinnamon powder
- Preheat the oven to 160C and grease up a cake form.
- First, mix the honey and eggs until well combined.
- Add in the melted coconut oil slowly while stiring.
- Add in the vanilla extract, flour and cinnamon powder and mix until well combined and smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the greased cake form and spread it out evenly.
- Place in the oven for 40-50 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and let it cool off for a little while before popping it out of the form by turning it over.
These are affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I will earn an extra fee as an addition to my small designer fee.