Here’s a quick and easy recipe for delicious coconut macaroons!
I can’t take credits here though. I found this recipe here and translated it to grams/mililiters. I also toned down the amount a bit, because my oven isn’t big enough.
I really wanted some delicious coconut cookies and wanted to try this recipe soon. So when our little nephew wanted to bake something with me, I figured we should make these! They turned out really good and we all loved them!
– 60g Flour
– 200g Coconut flakes
– 200ml Sweetened condensed milk
– 1 Tsp vanilla extract
– Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Mix together the flour, coconut flakes and salt. Add the condensed milk and vanilla and blend well.
- Line your oven sheet with parchment paper and deposit small heaps of your dough onto the parchment paper.
- Put into the oven for 12-15 minutes, depending on your oven.
These are affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I will earn an extra fee as an addition to my small designer fee.