Quick and easy for your sweet coconut cravings!
One evening, I craved coconut. Coconut macaroons sounded great, but I didn’t have the energy to try and make them. I don’t think I even had all of the ingredients.
Something else then! I wanted something easy to make and quick to set, so I could eat my coconuty goodness that very evening. I checked out some recipes and eventually I had a little ingredients list that would probably work. Oh boy did it!
- 100g Desiccated coconut
- 80g Honey
- 3 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 Tsp vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spread it out equally on a plate or in some other flat surface and press down tightly.
- Put in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Take it out of the freezer and cut into little squares.
- Optional: top with some melted chocolate and let this cool off and harden in the fridge.
Keep in the fridge if you have leftovers.