This is such an easy recipe to sate your chocolate/coconut cravings!
I ran into this recipe a while ago and really wanted to try it. I did not change the ingredients, but I recalculated it to grams and toned down the amount quite a bit. I also decided to make things easy on myself by making them in a muffin tray.
Here’s the recipe, which is good for 12 muffin cups:
- 60g Coconut oil
- 100g Shredded coconut
- 25g Honey
- 100g Dark chocolate
- Line a muffin tray with paper muffin cups.
- Put the coconut oil in a container and set this in warm water. Heat up until it’s liquid.
- Add the shredded coconut and honey. Stir well.
- Divide the mixture over 12 muffin cups, refrigerate until solid.
- Melt the chocolate by heating it in the microwave in small intervals until liquid. Stir inbetween.
- Pour the chocolate over the coconut mixture.
- Let this harden in the fridge.
Keep them in the fridge, or freeze them for longer keeping.
This was first published on my Steemit blog.