I found this recipe online where the cookies looked a lot like the ones from Subway. I switched around some ingredients, bought all of them and went to work! The result was quite tasty (though not like Subway). The gooeyness was also quite good! Do make sure to let them cool off completely, before eating, because when they come out of the oven, the batter is very soft.
– 250g Chickpeas
– 100g Macadamia nuts (or mixed with cashews)
– 50g Honey
– 2 Tsp vanilla extract
– 1 Tsp baking powder
– 100g White chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
Put the nuts in a food processor and pulse untill you have a nice, smooth paste.
2. Add the chickpeas, honey, vanilla extract and baking powder and again, pulse untill you have a nice, smooth batter.
3. Mix in the chocolate chips.
4. Put a baking sheet on an oven tray and put small balls of the batter on the paper. Press down a bit to make cookie shapes.
5. Put the cookies in the oven for 10 minutes.
6. Let them cool off before eating.