This sweet potato with cinnamon is delicious, especially combined with ginger onions.
So a while ago, I saw someone saying sweet potato tastes great combined with cinnamon. Seeing as I´m a true cinnamon lover, this stuck with me. So when I had some sweet potatoes left and didn´t know what to do with them, I figured I´d try this for myself.
I was quite lazy and not too hungry (plus, I had already eaten enough tomatoes at work), so instead of extra veggies, I decided to add some ginger onions to the mix. This turned out quite well! Combined with some fish, we had a nice and easy dinner.
– 2 Large sweet potatoes
– My ginger onions recipe
- Remove the skin of the potatoes, wash them and slice them in pieces.
- Cook the potatoes for about 10 minutes.
- In the meanwhile, prepare the ginger onions.
- Drain the water from the potatoes and bake them in a skillet on medium fire.
- Add cinnamon to the potatoes to taste (I think I used about half a tbsp).
- Combine the potatoes and onions.