Who doesn’t like pizza? Why not have it for lunch, in croissants?
I’ve been playing with this idea for a while now. I saw something similar a while ago and wanted to try this myself. Pizza croissants, that must be yummie, right? Obviously, I wanted to make it easy for myself, so I picked the ingredients myself.
My first try, I found I should have used a bit more filling, so I’m changing my ingredients list accordingly. We did, however, very much enjoy the results!
– Croissants dough for six croissants
– 6 Slices of salami
– 3/6 Slices of cheese (depending on how large they are)
– Barbecue sauce
– Italian herbs
- Preheat the oven according to the instructions on the croissants dough container.
- Open the container and roll out the dough. Cut it as indicated on the package/dough, so you have 6 slices. For each slice, do the following:
- Spread out some barbecue sauce on the dough.
- Sprinkle some italian herbs on top of the sauce.
- Put a slice (or half a slice) of cheese on top of the sauce.
- Cut the salami in half and put both halves on top of the cheese.
- Roll up the dough with filling, according to the package.
- Add all croissants to a baking sheet and bake them in the oven as indicated on the package.