Potatoes from the oven! I think I did that before, didn’t I? This is without the barbecue sauce though. This time, it’s with rosemary and garlic.
Basically the same thing I said last time applies here aswell: I used regular size potatoes and cut them in small pieces. You can also use small potatoes and just cut them in half. Leave the skin on for some extra taste and healthiness, but be sure to clean them properly first.
This time I wanted the potatoes to be well done, without the oven time of 40 minutes, so I cooked them first. You could skip this and use about 40 minutes of oven time instead. I prefer to cook them, because that way I’m sure they’re well done at the end of the road, without adding more oven time.
This serves 2:
– 500g Potatoes
– 1-2 Garlic cloves
– 1 Tbsp rosemary
– A bit of garlic powder (optional)
- Wash the potatoes and cut them into small pieces.
- Cook the potatoes in water for 10-15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking tray.
- Cut the garlic into tiny pieces (or use a garlic press) and add them to the baking tray.
- Add some oil to the garlic and mix this.
- Drain the potatoes and add the pieces to the baking tray.
- Add the rosemary, some extra oil and optionally, the garlic powder. Mix everything well.
- Insert the baking tray into the oven and bake for about 15 minutes.