Today I want to share a nice side dish with you. Lately I’ve been putting all sorts of food in the oven and yesterday was another one of those moments.
I bought a couple of pre-made packs of veggies (lazy saturday) and added some spices. This will obviously work with the raw products aswell!
This’ll serve two:
– 400g Vegetable mix (cauliflower, broccoli and carrots);
– 1/2 tsp Dill
– Pinch of garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Cut up the vegetables into bite-size pieces and wash them.
- Add the cauliflower to an oven dish, add the dill and garlic powder and add about two tbsp oil. Mix it all together.
- Put the cauliflower into the oven for about 5-10 minutes.
- Take out the cauliflower and add the broccoli and carrots. Add another tbsp of oil and mix the veggies.
- Put the dish back into the oven for about 15-20 minutes.